E-Bike Technician Certification Training
Learn how to use cutting edge diagnostic tools and techniques to diagnose any make and make or model in 15 minutes or less.
If you are working with Gio, Emmo, Daymak, Tao Tao,Prime Scooters, Amego, or any other brand of E-Bike.
Benefits of technician certification training
If you have been in the ebike business for years or just want to fully train a new employee tech training will benefit your bottom line.
Having a huge edge over your competition and increasing revenue are just some advantages tech training will provide.
Here is what dealers are saying about tech training
"The hands on training was very helpful. It was nice to have the guidance on what tools to buy, how to use the tools properly, and how to safely work on an e-bike."
"We have learned more ways to diagnose e-bikes and tracking down failures faster and easier saving us time and money."
"It is great value for all dealers, whether you are just starting or have been in the e-bike business for as long as we have."
News and Announcements
- Police warn ebike and scooter users 'There are rules' - BayToday
- Man on e-bike flees police in chase through central city - TheSpec.com
- Road rage blamed for crash between truck and e-bike - CTV Kitchener - CTV News
- Business community in first e-bike ride for WeLoveMCR fund - Manchester Evening News
- And one e-bike to rule them all: Trek Super Commuter+ 8S review - Treehugger
- The Avionics V1 looks like no other ebike on the market, reaches 32 mph - Digital Trends
- First Look: An E-bike That Fits in Your Backpack - MarketWatch
- Review: Stromer ST1 X - WIRED
- Avionics V1 is a distinctive & massively powerful retro-styled e-bike ... - Treehugger
- Erratic e-bike | Barrie Examiner - The Barrie Examiner