E-Bike Technician Certification Training
Learn how to use cutting edge diagnostic tools and techniques to diagnose any make and make or model in 15 minutes or less.
If you are working with Gio, Emmo, Daymak, Tao Tao,Prime Scooters, Amego, or any other brand of E-Bike.
Benefits of technician certification training
If you have been in the ebike business for years or just want to fully train a new employee tech training will benefit your bottom line.
Having a huge edge over your competition and increasing revenue are just some advantages tech training will provide.
Here is what dealers are saying about tech training
"The hands on training was very helpful. It was nice to have the guidance on what tools to buy, how to use the tools properly, and how to safely work on an e-bike."
"We have learned more ways to diagnose e-bikes and tracking down failures faster and easier saving us time and money."
"It is great value for all dealers, whether you are just starting or have been in the e-bike business for as long as we have."
News and Announcements
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Experimental e-bike is made for older riders - New Atlas
- What to Learn From E-Biking | Runner's World - Runner's World
- San Clemente e-bike entrepreneur promises a better experience than he got - OCRegister
- E-Bike Startups Are Opening the Door to Entry-Level Transportation - TechCo (blog)
- Humpert Takes Next Step in E-Bike Components' Integration - Bike Europe
- Taipei Cycle Forum on Future of Taiwan's Bicycle & E-Bike Industry - Bike Europe
- On ya bike: growing demand for electric bikes - The Sydney Morning Herald
- The Last month to enjoy National Subsidies for E-bike consumers in France! - Digital Journal
- E-bike pothole spotter boost to cyclist safety in York - The Press, York