E-Bike Technician Certification Training
Learn how to use cutting edge diagnostic tools and techniques to diagnose any make and make or model in 15 minutes or less.
If you are working with Gio, Emmo, Daymak, Tao Tao,Prime Scooters, Amego, or any other brand of E-Bike.
Benefits of technician certification training
If you have been in the ebike business for years or just want to fully train a new employee tech training will benefit your bottom line.
Having a huge edge over your competition and increasing revenue are just some advantages tech training will provide.
Here is what dealers are saying about tech training
"The hands on training was very helpful. It was nice to have the guidance on what tools to buy, how to use the tools properly, and how to safely work on an e-bike."
"We have learned more ways to diagnose e-bikes and tracking down failures faster and easier saving us time and money."
"It is great value for all dealers, whether you are just starting or have been in the e-bike business for as long as we have."
News and Announcements
- This $600 bike offers e-bike performance in a BMX format - Treehugger
- Wasaga Beach man charged - The Barrie Examiner
- E-bike sales accelerate as riders seek added spark for hilly routes - Times Colonist
- Brantford teen crashes e-bike after police chase - SIU called in - CBC - CBC.ca
- SIU probing Norfolk crash involving e-bike | CTV London News - CTV News
- Cycleurope Starts E-Bike Production in Sweden - Bike Europe
- Innisfil e-bike driver struck by truck - Simcoe.com - Simcoe.com
- Aerobike X-Ride review: This affordable e-bike puts in a decent performance - City A.M.
- Should you buy an 'e-bike'? How a motor and a battery pack could transform your commute forever - Mirror.co.uk
- 3ders.org - New 3D printed Bicicletto e-bike sees Materialise and ... - 3ders.org (blog)