E-Bike Technician Certification Training
Learn how to use cutting edge diagnostic tools and techniques to diagnose any make and make or model in 15 minutes or less.
If you are working with Gio, Emmo, Daymak, Tao Tao,Prime Scooters, Amego, or any other brand of E-Bike.
Benefits of technician certification training
If you have been in the ebike business for years or just want to fully train a new employee tech training will benefit your bottom line.
Having a huge edge over your competition and increasing revenue are just some advantages tech training will provide.
Here is what dealers are saying about tech training
"The hands on training was very helpful. It was nice to have the guidance on what tools to buy, how to use the tools properly, and how to safely work on an e-bike."
"We have learned more ways to diagnose e-bikes and tracking down failures faster and easier saving us time and money."
"It is great value for all dealers, whether you are just starting or have been in the e-bike business for as long as we have."
News and Announcements
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Ebikes are having a breakout moment as bike and bikeshare ... - CNNMoney
- Elby could be the ebike that solves your commuting conundrums - Digital Trends
- Who needs a battery? Pricey Alpha is first ebike powered by a ... - Digital Trends
- Jump will be the first stationless, e-bike-sharing service to launch in ... - TechCrunch
- E-bike sales dropped by 90% after new registration rules - MaltaToday
- NYC: Enough with the E-Bike War Already | Outside Online - Outside Magazine
- Volt Bigfoot Fat Tyre E-Bike preview: 'Superhero levels of traction' - The Guardian
- Jump rolls out San Francisco's first stationless e-bike system - San Francisco Chronicle
- The Vintage Electric Scrambler is an ebike built for adventure - Digital Trends