E-Bike Technician Certification Training
Learn how to use cutting edge diagnostic tools and techniques to diagnose any make and make or model in 15 minutes or less.
If you are working with Gio, Emmo, Daymak, Tao Tao,Prime Scooters, Amego, or any other brand of E-Bike.
Benefits of technician certification training
If you have been in the ebike business for years or just want to fully train a new employee tech training will benefit your bottom line.
Having a huge edge over your competition and increasing revenue are just some advantages tech training will provide.
Here is what dealers are saying about tech training
"The hands on training was very helpful. It was nice to have the guidance on what tools to buy, how to use the tools properly, and how to safely work on an e-bike."
"We have learned more ways to diagnose e-bikes and tracking down failures faster and easier saving us time and money."
"It is great value for all dealers, whether you are just starting or have been in the e-bike business for as long as we have."
News and Announcements
- Poor weather conditions resulted in multiple motorcycle and e-bike collisions - Woodstock Sentinel Review
- Destroy Everything You Touch : Managing The Repairs On Your Ebike Fleet - Electric Bike Blog (press release) (blog)
- Man killed in overnight e-bike crash in central Hamilton - CBC.ca - CBC.ca
- 3 ebike motors and how they provide a boost to your pedalling - Canadian Cycling Magazine (blog)
- Police warn ebike and scooter users 'There are rules' - BayToday
- Why Northern Ireland is Mess Over E-Bike Regulations - Bike Europe - Bike Europe
- Selle Royal Lauches First E-Bike Specific Saddle - Bike Europe
- Stormont's Catch 22 and eBikes with no batteries - BBC News - BBC News
- Tractor trailer and e-bike collide in road rage incident | TheRecord.com - TheRecord.com
- Man on e-bike flees police in chase through central city - TheSpec.com