E-Bike Technician Certification Training
Learn how to use cutting edge diagnostic tools and techniques to diagnose any make and make or model in 15 minutes or less.
If you are working with Gio, Emmo, Daymak, Tao Tao,Prime Scooters, Amego, or any other brand of E-Bike.
Benefits of technician certification training
If you have been in the ebike business for years or just want to fully train a new employee tech training will benefit your bottom line.
Having a huge edge over your competition and increasing revenue are just some advantages tech training will provide.
Here is what dealers are saying about tech training
"The hands on training was very helpful. It was nice to have the guidance on what tools to buy, how to use the tools properly, and how to safely work on an e-bike."
"We have learned more ways to diagnose e-bikes and tracking down failures faster and easier saving us time and money."
"It is great value for all dealers, whether you are just starting or have been in the e-bike business for as long as we have."
News and Announcements
- More Automotive Suppliers Targeting E-Bike Market - Bike Europe
- Police asking for public's help with Penetanguishene e-bike theft - Simcoe.com
- Ebay WTF: This Is Not An Ebike - Singletrack
- E-bike stolen | Barrie Examiner - The Barrie Examiner
- Woman sustains serious injuries after e-bike crash in Guelph - 570 News
- Quikbyke is a solar-powered e-bike rental shop & charging station in a shipping container - Treehugger
- E-bike driver seriously injured after collison with pickup - Guelph Mercury
- Woman seriously injured, E-bike struck by pickup in Guelph | Guelph ... - CTV News
- E-Bike Theft - Bayshore Broadcasting News Centre
- Man who stole e-bike gets house arrest | Brantford Expositor - Brantford Expositor