E-Bike Technician Certification Training
Learn how to use cutting edge diagnostic tools and techniques to diagnose any make and make or model in 15 minutes or less.
If you are working with Gio, Emmo, Daymak, Tao Tao,Prime Scooters, Amego, or any other brand of E-Bike.
Benefits of technician certification training
If you have been in the ebike business for years or just want to fully train a new employee tech training will benefit your bottom line.
Having a huge edge over your competition and increasing revenue are just some advantages tech training will provide.
Here is what dealers are saying about tech training
"The hands on training was very helpful. It was nice to have the guidance on what tools to buy, how to use the tools properly, and how to safely work on an e-bike."
"We have learned more ways to diagnose e-bikes and tracking down failures faster and easier saving us time and money."
"It is great value for all dealers, whether you are just starting or have been in the e-bike business for as long as we have."
News and Announcements
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- EVO MD-2 E-Bike Review - Momentum Mag (blog)
- OHM Urban E-Bike Review - Momentum Mag (blog)
- Open Space launches e-bike pilot program | CanyonCourier.com - Canyon Courier
- Electric Bikes Want to Take On Everyone—Even Uber - WIRED
- Five European Bike Festivals Where You Can Take An E-Bike Off-Road - Coach
- E-Bike Motor Market To Grow To Multi Billion Business - Bike Europe - Bike Europe
- Nireeka's sexy carbon-framed e-bikes would be impressive at twice the price - New Atlas
- The Focus Project Y is the ebike built for traditional cyclists - Digital Trends
- Finish line nears for urban e-bike - Business News