E-Bike Technician Certification Training
Learn how to use cutting edge diagnostic tools and techniques to diagnose any make and make or model in 15 minutes or less.
If you are working with Gio, Emmo, Daymak, Tao Tao,Prime Scooters, Amego, or any other brand of E-Bike.
Benefits of Technician Certification Training
If you have been in the ebike business for years or just want to fully train a new employee tech training will benefit your bottom line.
Having a huge edge over your competition and increasing revenue are just some advantages tech training will provide.
What dealers say about Tech Training
‘The hands on training was very helpful. It was nice to have the guidance on what tools to buy, how to use the tools properly, and how to safely work on an e-bike.’
‘We have learned more ways to diagnose e-bikes and tracking down failures faster and easier saving us time and money.’
‘It is great value for all dealers, whether you are just starting or have been in the e-bike business for as long as we have.’
Information Regarding Lithium Batteries
Member News Links
News and Announcements
- Engwe M20 e-bike review: a budget Super73 - The Verge
- A guide to electric bike rebates and bike-sharing options in - Electric Autonomy
- Cannondale Compact Neo E-bike Review | Best E-bikes 2023 - Bicycling
- Amsterdam looking to set a 20kph speed limit on e-bikes - road.cc
- The Truth About E-Bike Fires - CleanTechnica
- Collingwood e-bike business pedals toward Ontario award - CollingwoodToday.ca
- The E-BIKE Act Can Cover Up To $1,500 of a New Electric Bicycle - Bicycling
- German E-Bike Specialist Nicolai Updates GT1 Eboxx With New Gear Hub - InsideEVs
- Amsterdam wants to reduce electric bike speed limits to just 20 km/h (12 mph) - Electrek
- You can now run electric bicycles from power tool batteries - Electrek