E-Bike Technician Certification Training
Learn how to use cutting edge diagnostic tools and techniques to diagnose any make and make or model in 15 minutes or less.
If you are working with Gio, Emmo, Daymak, Tao Tao,Prime Scooters, Amego, or any other brand of E-Bike.
Benefits of Technician Certification Training
If you have been in the ebike business for years or just want to fully train a new employee tech training will benefit your bottom line.
Having a huge edge over your competition and increasing revenue are just some advantages tech training will provide.
What dealers say about Tech Training
‘The hands on training was very helpful. It was nice to have the guidance on what tools to buy, how to use the tools properly, and how to safely work on an e-bike.’
‘We have learned more ways to diagnose e-bikes and tracking down failures faster and easier saving us time and money.’
‘It is great value for all dealers, whether you are just starting or have been in the e-bike business for as long as we have.’
Information Regarding Lithium Batteries
Member News Links
News and Announcements
- UltraTRX Presents ThermoTRX, A Heating System To Protect E-Bike Batteries - InsideEVs
- Emmo Ewild S3 Sale! - Sudbury.com
- What we bought: I sold my car and bought this e-bike instead - Engadget
- A Transformers-Inspired EV Bike That Folds Up to Fit Under Your Desk - CNET
- Cake Finally Made an E-Bike You Can Ride Without a License - Jalopnik
- Subscription-based bike hire schemes on a roll - BBC
- Hell on Two Wheels, Until the E-Bike's Battery Runs Out - The New Yorker
- Canadian man built this DIY e-bike snow plow to clear bike lanes - Electrek
- Half of e-bike buyers drop out with mandatory helmet use - Bike Europe
- Ford F-150 Lightning Review | Best Truck for Cycling - Bicycling