E-Bike Technician Certification Training
Learn how to use cutting edge diagnostic tools and techniques to diagnose any make and make or model in 15 minutes or less.
If you are working with Gio, Emmo, Daymak, Tao Tao,Prime Scooters, Amego, or any other brand of E-Bike.
Benefits of Technician Certification Training
If you have been in the ebike business for years or just want to fully train a new employee tech training will benefit your bottom line.
Having a huge edge over your competition and increasing revenue are just some advantages tech training will provide.
What dealers say about Tech Training
‘The hands on training was very helpful. It was nice to have the guidance on what tools to buy, how to use the tools properly, and how to safely work on an e-bike.’
‘We have learned more ways to diagnose e-bikes and tracking down failures faster and easier saving us time and money.’
‘It is great value for all dealers, whether you are just starting or have been in the e-bike business for as long as we have.’
Information Regarding Lithium Batteries
Member News Links
News and Announcements
- How to prepare your e-bike (or eMTB) for winter storage - Canadian Cycling Magazine
- Midland Fire stresses importance of safely storing e-bikes - MidlandToday
- E-bike sales, service and rentals at the heart of Electric Coast - Brunswick News
- The Espin Nesta Folding E-Bike Gets An Updated Battery For Longer Range - InsideEVs
- French E-Bike Specialist Angell Presents The Sleek And Stylish M Rapide - InsideEVs
- Urtopia Carbon One E-Bike Review - Men's Journal
- Winora Yucatan X12 Pro e-bike with integrated 750 Wh battery and Yamaha motor unveiled - Notebookcheck.net
- Polestar plans to build an electric bike, joining other automakers - Electrek.co
- E Bike Market is Projected to Reach a Valuation of USD 109.88 billion by 2029, at a CAGR of 11.2% report by Exactitude Consultancy - GlobeNewswire
- BUXUS Eva e-bike with eSIM and 64-mile assistance range begins crowdfunding - Notebookcheck.net